|Paroda "Infobalt 2005 | ITT sprendimų forumas | Spaudos centras||Archyvas: 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999|
Call for papers and submission guidelines
All abstracts must be written in English in electronic form. Submitted abstracts must be restricted to 1 page of A4 format and sent via e-mail as MS Word file to the Organizing Committee, e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by August 22, 2005. Simultaneously the title of the presentation must be sent to Dr. A. Beriozko, e-mail: email@example.com . Notification of the presentation acceptance will be sent to authors not later than span August 29, 2005.
IST4Balt conference and workshop speakers should submit by 22.08.2005:
1. Title of presentation
2. Speaker's name, surname, position, scientific degree (Dr./Prof.), title (Mr./Mrs./Ms.) and represented country
3. Co-authors, if there are any, name, surname, position, scientific degree (Dr./Prof.), title (Mr./Mrs./Ms.) and represented country
4. Abstract of presentation (not exceeding 500 characters)
5. Short summary or CV (not exceeding 1000 characters) about speaker and photo (digital); if there are several authors - short summaries and photos for each of them
6. The final presentation in MS PowerPoint by e-mail (To be stored in the computer for the presentation) - by 10.10.2005
7. Text of the presentation (To be published before the conference) - by 30.09.2005
Submission of abstract and full paper in MS Word format, pictures separately (the desired formats are 300 dpi EPS, TIF or JPG at the highest possible quality level; only Excel graphs may be submitted in Excel files; only Word tables may be submitted in Word files; no images may be submitted in PowerPoint, Visio and other specific file formats). Full paper should not exceed 15 000 characters.
|INFOBALT: Vokiečių g. 28/1716, 2001 Vilnius. Tel. 8 5 262 26 23, fax. 8 5 262 26 29, el.paštas: firstname.lastname@example.org||Viršus|
|Copyright © asociacija Infobalt, visos teisės saugomos|